Today in this article I am going to explain What PayTM Cashback point is and how you can use these PayTM Cashback points to redeem.
PayTm is a digital platform that allows you to send and receive money from anyone, at any time, from anywhere. Furthermore, you can book flights, tickets, and hall tickets, open a savings account, invest in mutual funds and stocks, and do a variety of other things without restriction.
PayTM rewards you with cashback points with each transaction, no matter what you do. Furthermore, this is real money that you can use to pay bills, recharge, and add to your Paytm wallet.
How to Use PayTM Cashback Points Reward?
Here are the steps to take if you want to use Paytm cashback points as well.
- Scroll down in the Paytm App.
- Select the Cashback & Offers tab.
- Now, navigate to the Paytm Cashback Points section to view the available reward points.
- Go to the Point History to see how many points you’ve earned for each transaction.
- Now Scroll down to see various deals and e-vouchers in different categories. You can use your reward points by redeeming them here.
What are Paytm Points worth?
Paytm points are awarded for each transaction. Each point is worth 10 rupees. As a result, you must earn 10 points in order to receive one Indian rupee. You can use the app to convert these points into real money.
Where Can I Apply for Paytm Loyalty Cashback?
Every cashback you earn by using this platform will now be referred to as Paytm Loyalty points, according to a new feature of the Paytm App. However, for the users, nothing will change.
You can apply this cashback to any platform that accepts Paytm to purchase items or make a reservation. Users cannot, however, transfer Paytm Loyalty points to other Paytm merchants or any bank.
How do I use Payback or Cashback points on Paytm?
- Open the Paytm App on your device by clicking it.
- Scroll down to the Cashback and Offers section and tap it.
- Navigate to the Paytm Cashback Point.
- You can now redeem your cashback points in any category you want.
- After selecting an offer, click on How to Redeem and carefully read the steps.
- Check the terms and conditions, as well as the number of points required.
- If you have enough points to redeem, select AVAIL.