IOCL Jobs 2022 : Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL) is an Indian government company empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status has invited online application for the recruitment of Non-Executive vacancies including Engineering Assistant (EA) and Technical Attendant (TA) on direct basis. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply online from official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL) from 12th September 2022.
All the details about IOCL Vacancy 2022 Notification PDF, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Recruitment Process, Eligibility criteria, Age Limit can be checked below in the post.
IOCL Jobs Vacancy 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limit recently has released latest notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant (EA) and Technical Attendant (TA) vacancies. The Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested in this vacancy can check all details from this article and then apply online through the link provided in this post.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Brief Overview
The brief overview of Indian Oil Corporation Limit latest Engineering Assistant (EA) & Technical Attendant (TA) Recruitment 2022 is provided below. Before applying for IOCL Vacancy 2022, applicant must go through the official notification first.
|Recruiting Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL)|
|Vacancy Post Name||Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant|
|No. of Post||56|
|Apply Start||12th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th October 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria details for applying Indian Oil Corporation Limit Engineering Assistant (EA) & Technical Attendant (TA) vacancy is given below.
Latest vacancy released by Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL) is as below.
|Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant||56|
Post wise qualification required can be checked below.
Engineering Assistant (EA)
- Candidate should have done Diploma in related field from a Govt. recognized Board or Institution.
Technical Attendant (TA)
- Candidate should have done 10th and ITI in specific trade from a Govt. recognized Board or Institution.
Engineering Assistant (EA) and Technical Attendant (TA) : Candidate’s age should be between 18-26 years. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be provided as per state government rules.
IOCL Vacancy 2022 Application Fee
Application fee for applying Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL) is as follows.
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST : NIL
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Engineering Assistant : Rs.25,000 – Rs.1,05,000
- Technical Attendant : Rs.23,000 – Rs.78,000
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Selection for the various posts of Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL) will be carried out in following steps.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) – Qualifying
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2022
Before applying for the IOCL Vacancy 2022 all the candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully. Once you have read the notification you can apply by yourself only.
- First of all open the apply online link provided above or visit Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL), Ahmedabad official website.
- Click on Apply Online Link & an Application form will pop-up.
- Fill the application very carefully. Enter all the details asked.
- Now upload scanned copies of document, photograph & signature of candidates in prescribed format. Pay Application Fee.
- Submit the form & Download the Application form for further uses.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Important Links
- Indian Oil Corporation Limit (IOCL) Official Website link : Click Here
- IOCL Jobs 2022 Notification PDF : Click Here
- IOCL Jobs 2022 Apply Link : Click Here
- Our Website Link : Click Here
Other Latest Job Openings –
Online Apply is available from 12th September 2022 Online Apply link is available up to 10th October 2022.
What is the Start Date to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
What is the Last Date to Apply For IOCL Non Executive Recruitment 2022?
Online Apply is available from 12th September 2022
Online Apply link is available up to 10th October 2022.